Party on the wild side at the Bunbury Wildlife Park for an unforgettable birthday celebration! Our park is the perfect venue to create lasting memories for your child's special day.
When you book a birthday party with us, you'll have exclusive use of our gazebo area, plus, we offer a free use of our barbeque facility.
Our Wildside Parties are designed to cater to the unique interests of children, ensuring they have a truly memorable and exciting experience. The minimum party size is five children, allowing for small and intimate celebrations or larger gatherings.
With an entry fee of $10.00 per child, each party guest will receive park entry, a seed bag to feed the animals, and a lolly bag to take home. For added convenience, two adults can enter the park for free, and any additional adults can join in the fun for just $10 each. Please note that parents who wish to stay at the party will be required to pay the $10 entry fee.
Ready to plan your child's special day? Simply complete our easy-to-use Birthday Party Booking Request online form and our friendly staff will be in touch to finalise the details.
We look forward to sharing our Wildlife Park with the special children in your life but for the safety of guests, staff and our animals please ensure that:
- Children are supervised at all times
- You notify staff of any planned games to ensure they are suitable
- Balloons are not brought into the Park
- Alcohol is not consumed and there is no smoking
- To enable your party to run as smoothly as possible please:
- Confirm numbers and provide a list of attendees at least 3 days prior to the party
- Let us know if you have any special requirements
- Meet all children at the Park entrance and return them back for collection by their parents (parents will not be allowed into the Park to collect their children)
- Advise parents wishing to stay at the party that they will be charged $10 for entry