|GYM, POOLS & COURTS||Summer|
1 October – 31 March
1 April – 30 September
|Monday to Thursday||5:45am – 8:30pm||5:45am – 8:30pm|
|Friday||5:45am – 8:00pm||5:45am – 7:00pm|
|Saturday||8:00am – 5:00pm||8:00am – 5:00pm|
|Sunday||9:00am – 5:00pm||9:00am – 4:00pm|
|Public Holidays (excluding those below)||8:00am - 12:00pm||8:00am - 12:00pm|
|Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Anzac Day, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Year’s Day||Closed||Closed|
The South West Sports Centre is owned and operated by the City of Bunbury and is one of the largest leisure facilities in WA. We offer a wide range of programs and services for all abilities across all areas of the facility.
Our facilities include:
- Health and Fitness Centre
- Group Fitness Studio
- Indoor cycling Studio
- Functional Training Studio
- Indoor stadium with 3 multipurpose courts suitable for basketball, netball, volleyball and badminton
- Inhouse sports programs includes ladies & mixed netball competitions.
- 50m Olympic size swimming pool, suitable for lap swimming, water polo and underwater hockey
- 25m Learn to Swim Pool
- Leisure Pool
- Spa, Sauna and Steam Room
- 6 squash courts
- Function and meeting rooms
Call us today to find out more on (08) 9795 2222.