FAQ - Renewing Items
- Open the Library Catalogue by visiting https://swlc.ent.sirsidynix.net.au/client/en_GB/bunbury/
- Click “Log In” at the top of the page.
- In the popup box type in your library card number e.g. CL204B1234567D and your PIN. If you don’t know your PIN we will have to tell you in person during your next visit.
- Please note: If you have an older library card, you may have the PIN printed beside your name on the card.
- Click “My Account” at the top of the page
- Click the “Checkouts” tab
- Select individual items or tick the “Select All” box
- Click “Renew”
Library members are allowed two renewals without needing to bring the item back to the library. If you bring the item into the library, we may be able to renew or re-issue the item to you depending on the following conditions:
- Renewal is only available 7 days before the item due date.
- If another library member has placed a hold on an item you cannot renew it.
- If an item has been loaned to you outside the One Library Consortia, ie. An Inter-Library-Loan (ILL) it is not renewable.