The City of Bunbury will be replacing the existing concrete ramps on Wittenoom Street at the Stephen Street intersection.
The scope of works will include;
- Removal of concrete ramps and replacement with hot mix.
- It is anticipated that works will begin on Monday 20 February.
- The period of works will be more than one week.
- Traffic management will be in place during the period of works.
- This section of road will only be closed between 6.30am to 4.30pm
We appreciate your patience during the course of this project and apologise for any inconvenience. Please adhere to all traffic signs and restrictions and any minor delays that may occur while near this site.