The City has a number of permits systems in place that are designed to assist with the parking of particular types and/or classes of vehicles. All permits are conditional and have a prescribed fee. Before a permit is issued, the submitted application is assessed against the relevant criteria for that permit. If all the criteria are met and the prescribed fee is paid a permit will be issued. Should a permit holder fail to comply with the conditions of any permit, that permit may be cancelled by the City.
For more information about parking in Bunbury including maps click here.
Available permits are:
- Loading Zone Permit - to allow the parking of non-commercial vehicles in loading zones;
- Residential Parking Permit- available for residents that do not have parking available on their property;
- Parking Concession Application - available for residents of specific CBD streets where paid parking applies.
- Permitted Vehicles Permit - allow courier drivers the ability to deliver and collect items in the city centre without the need to obtain a parking ticket
- Car park Permit - available for people who park in selected all day car parks.