Skip to main content
City of Bunbury


Event Liquor Licensing

  1. Home
  2. Play
  3. Bunbury Event Planning
  4. Event Liquor Licensing
Photo by Zan on Unsplash

If you intend on hosting a party or event that involves either the drinking or service of alcohol, you will be required to complete an Application for Consent to Consume Liquor on a Park or Reserve - found below.

If you intend on selling alcohol at your event, a liquor license may be required. Please contact the Bunbury Court House on 9781 4200 or contact Department of Racing, Gaming and Liquor on 9792 6900 to find out how to obtain this license.