Our 50m Olympic sized pool is available for a range of aquatic programs from the beginner to the elite.
- 10 lanes for slow, medium and fast swimming.
- Heated to 27-28 degrees.
- Pool depth ranges from 1.2m to 2m.
25m Leisure Pool
Our 25m pool is used for swimming lessons, water walking and recreational swimming.
- Heated to 31-32 degrees.
- Lane area pool depth ranges 0.7 - 0.9 m.
- Freeform leisure pool gently slopes from beach entry to 1m depth at water slide flume.
- Separate toddler pool area with depths from 0-0.3m.
Spa, Sauna and Steam Room
Located between the 25m and 50m pool, are the steam room, sauna and 35-37 degree spa.
- Patrons must obtain a wristband from reception before entering, entry is restricted to 16+ years of age.
- Consult a doctor before using facilities if you are pregnant, have heart disease, diabetes or high/low blood pressure.
- Drink water to stay hydrated, and limit use to 15 minutes (recommended).
- Towels to be used in the sauna, refrain from putting your head under water in the spa.
- Sauna and steam room close 15 mins before Centre close to allow for deep clean of facility.
Waterslide and Inflatable
The waterslide and giant inflatable are regularly available on weekends and during school holidays. Both can also be hired for birthday parties and private events.
- Access is included with pool entry fee
- Children must be aged over 8 years old to use the inflatable.
- SWSC reserves the right to adjust the available times according to operational needs.
- Additional fees apply if hiring the waterslide or inflatable for exclusive use
Waterslide and Inflatable operating times:
(30 minute session)
(60 minute session)
|Weekdays*||10:00am, 12:00pm, 2:30pm||11:00am, 1:30pm|
|Saturday||10:00am, 11;00am, |
12:30pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm
|Sunday||10:30am, 12:30pm, 2:00pm||Not available|
Safety is our top priority! As a Watch Around Water aquatic centre, we encourage responsible child supervision. Here are some guidelines to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone:
- Under 5 years: always keep within arms reach.
- Under 10 years: always keep them in sight.
- Children under 13 years must be accompanied and supervised by a parent/guardian who is over 16 years of age.
- Beware of distractions: such as mobile phones.
- Be prepared: with anything you need such as towels and dry clothes.
- All children under 4 years of age are required to wear a swim nappy at all times when in the pool.
Venue Booking Request
If you would like to request a aquatic facility booking please call us on (08) 9795 2222 or complete the form below.