It's time to lace up those sneakers, put on your game face and join the South West Sports Centre family! All South West Sports Centre Memberships enjoy no lock-in contracts, no joining fees and no cancellation fees.
|Group Only $30/ft||Gym|
|Aquatic Only $25.50/ft||Aqua+ Group $36.50/ft||Aqua+|
|Gym+ Group $41/ft|
|Member PT rate||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
* Concession rates are available for eligible members upon presentation of the following valid cards: Seniors, Pension or Health Care Card.
Receive a 15% discount on the Full Memberships option when 10 or more people from your company or organisation join. Find out more by calling our Membership team on 9795 2238 or email email@example.com
We offer discounted rates to FIFO workers as well as their partners on the Full Memberships option. Terms and conditions apply. Proof of employment as a FIFO worker is required. Find out more by calling our Membership team on 9795 2238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
SWSC MEMBERSHIP – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All members must swipe their membership card each time they attend the Centre and at any other time as requested by authorised staff.
- Facilities are available to the public and not exclusively for members.
- Where a membership card is lost or damaged, the member is required to obtain a replacement card free of charge.
- It is the member’s responsibility to advise of any changes to name, address, email address or phone number.
- The South West Sports Centre (SWSC) uses email as the primary method of communication. All members require a valid email address to sign up at the SWSC.
- We will refuse entry, or request any person to leave the premises if that person:
- is abusive or uses offensive language, displays threatening behaviour or
- is under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- displays behaviour that may be deemed inappropriate by staff and/or patrons.
- No smoking is permitted in or near any entrances to the Centre.
- This membership is for the exclusive use of the contracted member and may not be shared or transferred on a day-to-day basis.
GYM & GROUP FITNESS
- Members must bring a towel to every workout and wipe down the equipment after use.
- Appropriate clothing and enclosed shoes must be worn at all times.
- The minimum age to use Gym and access Group Fitness classes is 14 years, unless accompanied by a Centre Personal Trainer.
- There is no entry allowed into a group fitness class 5 minutes commencement.
- Timetables are subject to change and positions in classes cannot be guaranteed.
- No creams, oils or soaps are allowed in the pools or spa.
- Appropriate swim attire only, no clothing allowed in pools or spa.
- Designated areas of the pools are closed to members during swim school lessons and paying user groups. Times vary and pool availability is posted at reception and in Aquatics Hall.
- Ezidebit is our third party direct debit payment provider.
- A copy of your Direct Debit Request is given to you at the time of signing up in person. Customers who sign up for membership online may request their Direct Debit agreement via email.
- Payment charges are as follows: Visa or MasterCard – 2%/payment; Amex – 4%/payment
COOLING OFF PERIOD
- Members have the right to cancel their membership within the cooling-off period at no charge. Cooling off period commences at 7pm on the day of on-site sign up or activation and ceases at 7pm, 7 days later.
- All monies will be refunded with the exception of charges for services already delivered.
- Cancellations during this period must be in writing on a SWSC Cancellation Form and must be submitted PRIOR to the end of the cooling off period.
POST COOLING OFF PERIOD
- The Direct Debit Request (DDR) & Contract is deemed to be an Ongoing Membership Agreement. The agreement will continue until either you or the SWSC cancel it in the way described in the agreement.
- An ongoing direct debit membership will have a price increase as at 1 July annually as per adopted Schedule of Fees and Charges of the City of Bunbury.
- All applications for membership cancellation (both direct Debit and upfront agreements) must be submitted on the SWSC Cancellation Request Online Form.
- You will need to provide 14 days notification prior to the required cancellation date, whereby one more payment will be deducted within the 14 days.
- The cancellation form is available at Centre reception.
- Membership Cancellation is not complete until you (the member) receive email confirmation from SWSC.
- If you cancel the agreement or stop the automatic debit arrangement in a manner not described in the agreement, you may be liable to the SWSC for any outstanding membership fees.
- Refunds on upfront memberships are calculated on a pro-rata basis.
- Management reserves the right to suspend or cancel a membership where the membership fees are in arrears.
- If the Centre is unable to provide services/programs due to unforeseen events(s) this does not entitle the member to terminate their membership/obtain a refund
- A 3-month suspension privilege within a 12 month period is available for ongoing direct debit or 12 month upfront memberships. The minimum period allowed for suspension at any one time is 2 weeks. One weeks’ notice is required to suspend a membership.
- Request for membership suspension is to be made with member services. A suspension form must be completed prior to intended absence.
- Suspensions will not be backdated unless accompanied by a medical certificate.
- Suspensions must be in line with the direct debit payments.
TRANSFER OF MEMBERSHIP
- Transfer of membership will only be permitted as a once off from a member to a non-member and will incur an administration fee of $25.
- Some Centre services require an additional fee, these include; Personal Training, Crèche, Swimming Lessons, Squash and Team Sports.
- The Centre may as reasonably necessary:
- Close off any part of the premises or isolate any piece of equipment for maintenance or safety reasons;
- Change the hours of opening and closing
- Vary Centre rules.
- Where this occurs, the Centre will endeavour to provide reasonable notice via member communication, Centre noticeboards or at reception.
BREACH OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Any breach of these terms and conditions will result in a warning, any further breach may result in your membership being suspended or terminated.
- We will contact you with information about your membership, news and events and information about the Centre. Your privacy is important to us and we will not disclose your details to any third party under any circumstances.