The City of Bunbury has prepared the above-mentioned planning scheme amendment for the purpose of revising the Scheme by:
Published 19 September 2023
- modifying levels of permissibility associated with liquor store large, liquor store small, lunch bar, multiple dwelling and small bar at clause 17 within Table 3 – Zoning Table
- modifying text and notes at clause 18 – Interpreting Zoning Table
- inserting a new entry at A.U.15 within Schedule 1, Table 4 – Additional Uses Table
- deleting R.U.1, R.U.3, R.U.9, R.U.13 and R.U.15 from Schedule 2, Table 5 – Restricted Uses Table
- modifying land uses and/or requirements listed at R.U.2, R.U.4, R.U.6, R.U.8, R.U.10 and R.U.14 within Schedule 2, Table 5 – Restricted Uses Table
- modifying requirements listed at No.3 and No.6 within Schedule 3, Table 6 – Additional Site and Development Requirements Table, and
- capturing a new entry as No.9 within Schedule 3, Table 6 – Additional Site and Development Requirements Table.
A copy of the amendment document setting out and explaining the proposals is available for inspection during office hours at the City of Bunbury Administration Offices located at 4 Stephen Street Bunbury, up to and including Tuesday 31 October 2023. Alternatively, the document (and submission forms) can be downloaded via the links below.
Submissions for this proposal close 5pm on Tuesday 31 October 2023.
Should you require further information please contact Kelvin Storey on (08) 9792 7049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org