The City of Bunbury is seeking nominations from community members interested in being considered for vacancies on the following Committees of Council:
Published 14 September 2023
- Audit Committee – one vacancy
- Disability Access and Inclusion Committee – three vacancies and one service provider representative
- Heritage Advisory Committee – eight vacancies
- International Relations Committee – nine vacancies
- Youth Advisory Council – 14 vacancies
- Bunbury Events Advisory Committee – three vacancies
Positions will be for a two-year period and will begin following the 2023 Local Government elections on 21 October. It is expected that all appointments will be formalised by Council in early November.
Nominations are now open and close 4 October.
If you are interested in nominating as a community representative apply via SmartyGrants
If you have any questions or require assistance completing the nomination please, please contact the Governance Department on 97972 7000.