The City of Bunbury invites you to nominate an outstanding individual or group for one of this year’s City of Bunbury Community Awards.
Published 16 October 2023
Each year two local citizens and one local community group/event will be eligible for the award which is broken up into the following three categories;
- City of Bunbury Citizen of the Year Award
- City of Bunbury Young Citizen of the Year Award
- City of Bunbury Community Group or Community event of the Year Award
If you know a local citizen or community group/event that has shown outstanding contribution to the local community, is a great role model and has inspiring qualities, has demonstrated leadership on a community project or has brought about a significant initiative which have enriched the community, then we want to hear from you!
- Nominees should reside or work principally within the City of Bunbury
- If nominating for the Community Event – the event must have been held within the Cityof Bunbury or the group hosting the event must be a group of the City of Bunbury
- If nominating for the City of Bunbury Young Citizen of the Year – the citizen must beunder the age of 18
- Sitting members of State Federal and Local Government are not eligible.
The awards will be presented on 26 January 2024 at our morning Citizenship Ceremony hosted at the Koombana Bay Foreshore. All nominees will be notified that they have been nominated by letter prior to the ceremony. Nominations open 18 October 2023 and close on 11 December 2023.
Please send all completed nomination forms to email@example.com - ATTENTION: Office of the Mayor
If you have any questions regarding the above award, please do not hesitate to contact the Mayor's office on 9792 7021.