- Pay your account in full by the due date.
- Pay your account in four instalments.
- Online: Via B-Point Bill Payment: make a secure online payment here
- Telephone: Secure BPoint payment: Phone 1300 276 468
- EFTPOS and credit card payments are available
- At the City of Bunbury Administration Building: 4 Stephen Street, Bunbury
- At any Post Office
- MasterCard and Visa are accepted. American Express is not accepted
B-Pay: B-Pay via your internet or telephone banking.
By Mail: detach remittance advice and forward with cheque or money order to City of Bunbury, PO Box 21, Bunbury WA 6231.
Paperless rate notices
The following options allow you to receive your annual and instalment rate notices. Please note that you can register for one electronic payment option only
- E-Rates: Rates notices are emailed directly to your email address. Register via Erates WA
- BPAY View®: Register by logging into your online banking account. Look for the BPAY View or View Bills section and register your bills
Direct Debit Plan
This will allow you to pay your account off over time in more manageable instalments i.e. weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
Once a direct debit plan has been agreed upon you will receive written confirmation of the arrangement.
If your circumstances change, please contact us so we can renegotiate your payment plan. Complete a direct debit form and return to the administration building or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Centrelink. Through Centrepay you can choose top pay bills by having a regular amount deducted from your Centrelink payment. To find out more visit Centrelink.
Overdue Rates and Late payments
Late and non-payment of rates and charges will result in penalty interest accruing. Penalty interest is calculated at 7% per annum daily. Penalty interest is administered in accordance with section 6.51 of the Local Government Act 1995. If you are having problems paying your account please contact our Rates department.