Skip to main content
City of Bunbury


Alfresco Dining

If you are a registered food business within the City, you may apply for an Alfresco Dining Licence. This will allow you to set up tables and chairs for dining on City land.

Should there be changes in ownership of a food business which has an existing alfresco dining license, the new proprietor will need to make application for a new license.