Get involved and join the Bunbury Library Youth Collective! Are you between 12-24 years? Or 11 years of age and currently in year 7?
As a group member, you will:
- Have your say on future youth programs, events and initiatives held at Bunbury Public Libraries
- Meet other motivated and likeminded young people
- Make a positive difference in your community
- Develop new skills and expand your leadership skills
- Get a great addition to your resume
- Achieve ownership in youth led programs, events and projects
- Have a heap of fun and enjoy great snacks at meetings
BLYC meetings are held at Bunbury Public Library, the 3rd Thursday of the month 3.15pm – 5.30pm. Bookings not required, simply attend the library and join us in the programs room.
Are you an anime fan looking for a fun and engaging way to connect with others who share your interest? Look no further than our Anime Club!
We meet every Wednesday from 3:30pm to 5:00pm and each week has a different theme, including manga drawing, comics and anime book club, costume making and cosplay, video games on the switch, as well as anime movie sessions with popcorn provided. The club is open to teens and adults and there is no cost to join.
All materials and even the popcorn are provided, so all you have to do is bring yourself and any friends you want to invite along. Give it a try and see what the Anime Club has to offer! Our meetings are always jam-packed with fun activities and a welcoming community of anime fans. Come join us and experience the joy of anime together!
* Meetings are held every Wednesday from 3:30pm to 5:00pm
Bunbury Public Libraries has three weekly STEAM programs which run during the school terms and are designed for varying age groups. These programs are free and spaces are limited, book via our event calendar.
- STEAM Discoverers 8 to 15yrs – Thursday 3.30pm to 4.30pm
This program incorporates the library’s STEAM Club, Lego Club, Tech Club and Art Club. Each week targets a different element of STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Maths) and includes an end of year exhibition.
LibraryCraft is a Minecraft server available to selected WA libraries. It is suited to kids aged 7-17 years and can be run from your Windows, Mac & Linux PC, in the comfort of your own home. There are multiple worlds connected by portals, for more information about LibraryCraft at https://librarycraft.net/. Check out the YouTube channel to help you get started.