The City of Bunbury operates two public libraries in partnership with the State Library of Western Australia, providing resources and programs for self-directed and lifelong learning and the positive use of leisure. Bunbury Public Libraries is also part of One Library, which enables members to tap into the resources of 25 connected libraries in the South West. The Bunbury Library has an after-hours returns chute, items borrowed from Withers Community Library can be returned at Bunbury Public Library and vice versa.
- Monday – Wednesday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Thursday: 9:00am – 6:00pm
- Friday: 9:00am – 5:00pm
- Saturday: 9.00am – 1:00pm
- Sunday and Public Holidays: Closed
- Monday – Friday: 9:00am – 1:00pm
- Weekends and Public holidays: Closed
- A4 Black & White – 20 cents/page
- A4 Colour – $1.00/page
- A3 Black & White – 40 cents/page
- A3 Colour – $2.00/page
Users of the City of Bunbury Libraries Wi-Fi facilities are subject to the following conditions:
- Do not transmit, request, obtain or advertise offensive, derogatory or unlawful material.
- Do not transmit or make available restricted material to a minor.
- Material displayed on any screen in any City of Bunbury building must be appropriate for a public or general community setting.
- Wi-Fi sessions are of a designated length and at the end of this time you will be automatically logged out.
- City of Bunbury Libraries internet service is filtered and some sites may be blocked.
- City of Bunbury Libraries is not responsible for accuracy of information obtained online.
- City of Bunbury cannot guarantee security of confidential information which may be entered by customers onto websites or web-based forms.
- Understand that the City of Bunbury Libraries cannot be held responsible for breaks in service resulting from technical problems outside our control.
- Users of this service shall not have any claim against the City of Bunbury arising from loss associated with damages, obligations or liabilities directly or indirectly relating to the use of this service.
- Sound must be muted or headphones must be used.
- Printing is not available over the Wi-Fi network.
- Secure your laptops and other items when in the library. The City of Bunbury is not liable for theft of personal items.
The City of Bunbury libraries provide a Home Library Service to residents of Bunbury who are unable to get to the library due to illness, injury or disability. We can deliver a range of items directly to your door, these items include, fiction, non-fiction books, audio/talking books, DVD’s, magazines and music CD’s. New items are selected each month based on your reading interests.
There is a limit of 15 items that can be checked out per delivery. Deliveries occur on the first Tuesday of each month. Items from your delivery are due to be returned on the date of your next delivery. If you or someone you know is interested in becoming part of our Home Library Service, please complete the application form below and return it with a doctor’s certificate or care facility manager’s letter to:
City of Bunbury Libraries, PO Box 1981, Bunbury, WA 6230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org