BRAG Education is excited to announce the launch of its 2023 program. Each facilitator brings a unique set of skills and knowledge to the program, from observation drawing and painting, to performing and digital art. Workshops can be hosted at schools or at BRAG.
Contact the gallery for a self-guided tour pack.
- Convent of Mercy Building History 40 min – 1 hr
- Bunbury Biennale 40 min – 1 hr
- Noongar Country 40 min – 1 hr
- Iluka Visions 40 min – 1 hr
Cost: Free. Recommended 15:1 student to adult ratio. Bookings are essential.
Bring your class to the gallery for a hands-on activity.
- Dancing in the Gallery (F-6) 1 hr 20 min
- Learn to respond to artworks by moving your body and creating a dance piece with tutor Brigitta Pollard.
- Drawing in the Gallery (4-12) 1 hr 20 min
- Activate the right side of the brain and respond to an artwork on display with tutor Fiona Rafferty.
- Mapping BRAG (F-12) 1 hr 20 min
- Utilise differing perspectives combined with curiosity to map the BRAG building with tutor Andrea Schell.
Cost: $400 – $500 per class. Maximum 30 students. Subject to availability.
Book a talk for your visit to the gallery.
- Bunbury Biennale: 40 min – 1 hr
- Noongar Country: 40 min – 1 hr
- Iluka Visions: 40 min – 1 hr
Cost: $100 per talk (free for ICSEA less than 1000). Maximum 15 students. Subject to availability.
Book a tutor to visit your school for a hands-on activity.
- Drawing in the Expanded Field (4-12) 1 hr 20 min – Activate the right side of the brain and respond to an artwork in the Collection with tutor Fiona Rafferty.
- Memento Mori: Skulls in Ink (F-12) 1 hr 20 min – Experiment with ink and observational still-life representation with tutor Claire Davenhall.
- Masked: Augmented Reality Filter (9-12) 1 hr 20 min – Learn how to activate your analogue artworks using ProCreate or EyeJack with tutor Deanna Mosca.
Cost: from $400 per class. Maximum 30 students. Subject to availability.
Book a talk at your school, or at the gallery.
- Portraiture in the City of Bunbury Art Collection – 1 hr
- Landscape in the City of Bunbury Art Collection – 1 hr
- Still-life in the City of Bunbury Art Collection – 1 hr
Delivered by BRAG Education Officer. Cost: Free. Subject to availability.
Attend an event and request a certificate of attendance.
- Iluka Visions Arts Educator Professional Development Day: Friday 13 Oct, 9am-3pm
- Printmaking Masterclass: Francesco Geronazzo will cover techniques in print making and creating natural pigments and resins.
Cost: Various. Subject to availability.
Priority is given to Monday and Tuesday bookings. Complete an online Group Booking Enquiry to register your interest, the BRAG Education team will then contact you to discuss arrangements.