Works on Roads and Footpaths
Below is a list of works to be undertaken in the City. This list was updated on 3 May 2013.
Current works in progress are:
• Mangles St (reseal & kerb) ongoing
• Minninup Rd widening & reseal ongoing
• King Rd reconstruction (Sandridge Rd to Strickland St) ongoing
• Bus Shelter installations at Jeffery Rd, Frankel St and Island Queen St to be completed by the end of May
• Victoria Street (Between Wellington and Symmons Street) upgrade will commence Monday 29 April 2013. Works will include footpath closures and detours. The project is expected to be completed by 08 June 2013.
Footpath projects to commence in May
•Scott St (Upper Esplanade to Ocean Dve)
•Burt St path
•Gibbs St path
Somerville Drive Extension and Robertson Drive Intersection - Underway
per approved environmental management plan (PDF 7.7mb)
and environmental offset management plan (PDF 7.5mb)
Please Note: If you have trouble opening the above documents (due to large file size) right click on link and choose "Save Target As".
Every effort will be made to ensure continuous access to the properties affected by this work. In an attempt to restrict vandalism to the works, the City requests residents to please contact the police on 9722 2111 or the City’s after hours phone number 9792 7000 if they notice anyone damaging the work site.