Location: corner Parade Road and Bussell Highway, Bunbury
Hay Park is Bunbury's main sporting complex. This massive complex caters for virtually every sport including football, soccer, hockey, baseball, tennis and many more. Other Hay Park facilities include a world class hockey stadium, netball and tennis courts, a badminton centre and a croquet club.
Hay Park is home to the:
- Bunbury Hockey Stadium Inc.
- Bunbury Ex-Students Hockey Club
- Bunbury Junior Football Association
- Bunbury & Districts Dog Club
- On-Road Radio Controlled Car Club
- Bunbury Teeball Association
- Bunbury Netball Association
- Bunbury Tennis Club
- Moorabinda Croquet Club
- Bunbury United Soccer Club
- Bunbury BMX Club Inc.
- Police & Citizens Youth Club Inc.
- Bunbury Badminton Association, and
- Bunbury Basketball Association.
- Bunbury Regional Athletics Arena
The South West Sports Centre is also housed at Hay Park. Please click here to view information on the South West Sports Centre.