LOT19 17 GREGORY STREET SOUTH BUNBURY
Notice is hereby given that the local government of the City of Bunbury is currently considering the abovementioned proposal.
The landowner has provided the City of Bunbury with revised development plans for retrospective approval for outbuilding. The following changes by the landowner have been proposed:
- Reduction in outbuilding size from 123m2 to 87.5m2.
- Reduction of the Secondary Street setback (Mangles Street) from 0m (Nil) to 4.5m setback.
- Reduction in Lot Boundary Wall (Parapet Wall) Height of East Boundary from 3.3m to 3.0m.
- Reduction in Lot Boundary Wall (Parapet Wall) Length of East Boundary from 15.99m to 11.54m.
The revised development plans have been assessed against State Planning Policy 3.1 – Residential Design Codes (R-Codes) and the City of Bunbury’s Local Planning Policy: Minor Structures.
Comments from relevant neighbours are invited in relation to the following variation(s):
- Outbuilding size of 87.5m2 in lieu of required 70m2;
- Two Lot Boundary Walls (Parapet Walls) in lieu of required one;
- Lot Boundary Wall Height (East Boundary) of 3.0m in lieu of required 2.7m;
Documents are available for viewing at the City of Bunbury No. 4 Stephen Street, Bunbury during office hours (8.30am - 5pm weekdays) up to and including Friday 30 June 2017.
Submissions are currently open to make comment on the development application.
For further information, please call Mr Martin Hughes, Planning Officer, on (08) 9792 7050.
Submissions close 5pm Friday 30 June 2017.