The City of Bunbury provides funding for a range of programs, events and activities each year to enhance the community and economy. The Grant Program aims to be thorough yet transparent and enable a range of quality and diverse events to take place.
A second round of funding may be advertised in all or some of the categories if unallocated funds remain.
Funding categories include:
· Applications close at 5pm on 30 June 2018.
· Applications are assessed in July 2018.
· Funding outcomes are notified late August 2018.
Applications can now be completed and lodged online.
Apply online here: bunbury.smartygrants.com.au
Download the grant funding program 2018/19 guidelines here
Download the CBD Summer Event Fund program guidelines here
To find out more information on the City’s Grant Funding Program, attend one of the following information sessions at the City of Bunbury Council Function Room, 4 Stephen Street Bunbury on:
· 14 May 2018 at 9am
· 14 May 2018 at 4pm
RSVP to the Grants Officer on 9792 7000 or email@example.com
For further information contact Caddy Richards, Grants & Economic Development Officer on 9792 7000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Grant Funding Manual
The City of Bunbury has put together a Grant Funding Manual that covers the key steps to securing grant funding, from developing your project plan through to finding funds, applying for funding and managing the grant. Download a copy here
Risk Assessment Guide
All grant recipients are required to complete an event risk assessment. We’ve prepared a Risk Assessment Guide to help you consider a range of scenarios you may need to plan for prior to your event.
Small grants of up to $500 are available.
Applications for minor grant funding will only be considered if they meet one or more of the criteria below:
1. Programs that provide benefit to the community of Bunbury;
2. Small, one off community programs that have not been included in the City’s annual budget or have not received funding through either of the community grants or events funding pools (reference Council Policy Grant Funding Program);
3. Donations for not-for-profit incorporated community groups in the Bunbury region, which may also include individuals who are pursuing sporting, career or cultural activities that provide a benefit to the City of Bunbury.
To apply click here
Grant recipients are required to complete an Acquittal Report and submitted within 12 weeks of the event completion date.
Please download the logos below for use on City of Bunbury sponsored events and projects. For queries or alternative formats please contact the Media, Marketing and Communications team on 9792 7000.