The City of Bunbury is one of the region's larger employers, offering jobs across a broad range of fields and vocations. Around 75 per cent of our workforce are permanent employees, with fixed-term, part-time and casual employees collectively making up 25 per cent.
To view and apply for vacant positions, visit the City of Bunbury employment website.
To submit a general application for employment download and complete this application form. Information from this application is placed on our database and used if a temporary position arises.
The City of Bunbury is able to offer varied Work Experience programs for eligible students within many of its departments.
- Download the work experience information pack
- Complete a work experience application form
- Email your completed application pack to firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject line "Work Experience Application"
- Upon return of the completed package, Human Resources will ensure student eligibility, and then assist in finding a suitable work area
- You will be notified of the outcome.
If you are unable to access a computer, hard copy applications may be sent to Human Resources:
Work Experience Application
City of Bunbury
PO Box 21
BUNBURY WA 6231
Fax: (08) 9792 7184
The City of Bunbury cannot be held responsible for applications becoming lost or delayed in the general post.
Please note: all applications for work experience are to be initiated through Human Resources. The student should not contact work areas directly.
If you would like to become a volunteer please complete the Volunteer Expression of Interest Form ensure you indicate clearly your proffered volunteering location.
Return the completed form to the City of Bunbury via
EMAIL - email@example.com
The City of Bunbury
PO Box 21
Bunbury WA 6231
Expression of Interest forms will be kept on file for a period of twelve (12) months; you may be contacted regarding possible volunteer positions during this time.