Caravan Parks and Camping

Before you can take a Park Home onto a Caravan Park or construct a rigid annexe the following applications must be completed and approved:

Lodging Houses

All premises used as lodging or boarding houses that accommodate more than six people (excluding the family of the operator) must be registered annually and comply with the Lodging House section of the City of Bunbury’s Health Local Laws.

Public Buildings

The definition of a “public building” is a place where people may usually or occasionally assemble and includes places such as cinemas, theatres, hotels, taverns, bars, nightclubs, sporting arenas and may include large public events and shows. To cater for public safety, these premises are assessed for their maximum occupancy based on a combination of area, amenity and exits. Control of public buildings is under the provisions of the Health (Public Buildings) Regulations 1992.